March 4, 2009

Recipe Label

Now this card I made for my father for his birthday. I find it very difficult to make masculine cards. I got this idea from a card DebbieOlson made. By the way my parents birthdays are one week part.

I used the Label from the Recipe set stamped on Vintage cream cs in ocean tides and the happy birthday from the birthday basics set stamped in dark chocolate. I matted it with ocean tides and dark chocolate cs. The pp is from My Mind's Eye Tres Jolie collection. I lalso added a brad on each end of the label.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card:) will come back again to see the rest of your projects later:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That recipe label makes a lovely frame for a sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The Birthday sentiment in the frame is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete