March 17, 2009

Stationary Gift Sets

I made these stationary gift sets for my sister to give to three girls that work for her. I just love how these turned out. I let my sister pick the colors. Thanks to Nichole Heady for the inspiration.




I used the Simply Stationary set from PTI along with the cardstock coordinating ribbon and ink. The note cards and envelopes are also from PTI.



Supplies :
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Simply Stationary
Ink: Plum Pudding, Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet
Paper: Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet,Lavendar Moon, Plum Pudding, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado
Other: PTI Ribbon in Berry Sorbet, Ripe Avocado, Plum Pudding; Nestablities Label Two; All Boxed Up Timeless Template; Circle Punches; Scallopped Scissors; Foam Pop-Ups

2 comments:

  1. The recipients of these sets will go bonkers with joy. How gorgeous. Don't you just love those templates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are gorgeous. Whoever is getting these will be honored to recieve them.

    ReplyDelete