March 21, 2009

Wishing you joy

This card is so bright and cheery. I love PTI's Polka Dot Basics, it's one of those stamps sets I want to use all the time.



The flower is made with some red felt I had in my stash along with Cuttlebug's flower dies finishing it off with the green button that I tied with some white floss. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Basics where I mixed Spring Moss ink with Pure Poppy. I used scallopped scissors to cut the bottom of the Spring Moss cardstock and added a few score lines to the top.

Supplies
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics and Heartfelt Basics
Ink: Fresh Snow, Spring Moss and Pure Poppy
Paper: Pure Poppy, Spring Moss and Stampers Select White
Other: Trio Tag, Pure Poopy Ribbon, white floss, button, scallopped scissors and Score Pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment