April 26, 2009

Best Wishes

I took a few days off work to get some spring cleaning done around here. I did get alot accomplished which was my plan. My body is feeling the affects from it but the house looks and smells beautiful. I was able to participate in PTI's blog hop last night which was alot of fun and wonderful to see what everyone created with the Timeless Templates. Boy did I get some great ideas, thanks ladies.

I finally had some time today to play and can I just say I love the 2nd anniversary stamp set from PTI. I love all the art and sentiments that are in this set. Melissa Phillips added a feather to the bird in one of her projects and I remembered I had two bags of feathers. One bag has pastels and the other bright colors, so I started pulling out feathers that would match PTI colors.


For this card I thought this feather went well with raspberry fizz. The patterened paper is by Imaginisce and also has a glittery raspberry fizz in it as well as alot of other PTI colors. I think that's what attracted me to it. I used a decorative punch on the bottom of the spring moss paper, added the sentiment from mega mixed messages set and finished it off with some spring rain twill ribbon.
I'll be posting a project everyday this week so stop back and thanks for stopping by to take a look. Have a great week.

Supplies
Stamps: PTI 2nd anniversary stamp set; mega mixed messages
Ink: true black
Paper: Imaginisce - All Kinds of Happy, raspberry fizz, spring moss,vintage cream
Other: spring rain twill ribbon, feather from stash, Fiskars border punch, foam pop dots.
Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

1 comment: