April 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary

This is one of the cards I submitted to the PTI's April GSS. I gave this to my parents who are celebrating their 56th anniversary today.


I used dark chocolate cardstock for the base and stamped a florish from the Wedding Day stamp set in vintage cream. Then I die cut a scalloped circle from melon berry and a straight circle from vintage cream and stamped Happy Anniversary in melon berry and the decorative circle in dark chocolate both from Wedding Day. I added some vintage cream satin ribbon and pearls to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies
Stamps: Wedding Day
Ink: dark chocolate, melon berry, vintage cream
Paper: dark chocolate, melon berry, vintage cream
Other: vintage cream satin ribbon, peach pearls
Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

No comments:

Post a Comment