April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I've been cooking and baking all day so I don't have that much to do tomorrow. This is the first time I've had a chance to sit all day. I wanted to post my Easter card that I send to my family this year. Because of time restraints, I make multiples of the same card for holidays.

I saw this paper last year in my LSS and knew I wanted to use it for my Easter cards this year. I love the little bling it has on it. The green paper it Bazziell Basics Bling and I think it compliments the pp really well. I added a little scallop at the bottom of the pp. Using the spring rain twill ribbon around the card pulls out the blue color in the little flowers. I added a little pearl to the flowers and stamped the sentiment in Berry Sorbet.

Happy Easter
Lisa

Supplies
Stamps: Limitless Labels
Ink: berry sorbet
Paper: Imaginisce - For Peep's Sake, Bazzill Basics Bling
Other: spring rain twill ribbon, scallopped scissors, pearl, flower

No comments:

Post a Comment