April 27, 2009

Make a Wish

This cupcake is so darn cute. I had a scrap piece of this pp from My Mind's Eye Tres Jolie collection and wanted to use it up. I collected some cardstock that had the same colors in the pp and this is what I came up with.


I used aqua mist for the card base and cut out a piece of pure poppy with the nestabilities Label One die. I embossed it with Cuttlebug's swiss dot folder, cut it in half and attached it to the top and bottom of the pp with a zigzag stitch. Using the nestabilities oval die, I cut out a piece of vintage cream cardstock and stamped my focal image and sentiment to it. I then attached it the card with some foam pop dots. I also added some Xmas Red Stickles to the cherry to make it pop.

Supplies
Stamps: PTI 2nd anniversary set, mega mixed messages
Ink: spring moss, dark chocalte, pure poppy, true black
Paper: My Mind's Eye, aqua mist, pure poppy, vintage cream
Other: Nestabilities Label One and oval dies, Cuttlebug's swiss dot folder, zigzag stitch, Xmas Red Stickles
Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I love that cupcake too! Great job coordinating everything!

    ReplyDelete