May 17, 2009

Congrats to the Grad

A friend of mine needed a red and white graduation card and asked if I would make it for her. So this is what I came up with.



The background embossed paper is from Lasting Impressions that I adhered to a white cardstock base. I used the Nestabilities Label Two to die cut the red and white cardstock. The stars are from the Everyday Classics stamp set (love it) and the sentiment is from the Mega Mixed Messages set. I cut out the small star and added some Stardust Stickles to add a little sparkle and adhered it with a foam pop up.

Supplies
Stamps: Everyday Classics, Mego Mixed Messages
Ink: pure poppy, true black
Paper: Lasting Impressions embossed paper, stampers select white, Bazzill Basics red
Other: Labels Two die, Stardust Stickles.
Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

1 comment: