May 14, 2009

Thanks so much

Well it's been awhile since I've posted. Sometimes life just gets in the way. I have a little thank you card to share with you this evening.


For this project I used a flower from the Green Thumb stamp set for the main image and for the background I used the Background Basics Retro set. I decided to use spring moss, hibiscus burst, spring rain and summer sunrise colors in the flower image, cardstock and ribbon. The background is stamped with spring moss on spring moss cardstock and I rounded off the two corners to breakup all the squareness (is that a word?) of the piece. I matted the white cardstock with hibiscus burst and summer sunrise. The tag is from Cuttlebug's tiny tag die cut set and the sentiment is from the Mixed Messages set. I also added some Starburst Stickles to the center of each flower.
I hope you enjoyed my project and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies
Stamps: Green Thumb, Background Basics Retro, Mixed Messages
Ink: spring moss, hibiscus burst, spring rain, summer sunrise
Paper: spring moss, hibiscus burst, spring rain, summer sunrise, white
Other: corner rounder, spring rain twill ribbon, Cuttlebug tag die, Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment