June 9, 2009

Father

Here's a card I made for my dad for Father's Day.



This layout is very similar to the one Nichole used for her All Star card. The striped background is from the Background Basics Retro set stamped in smokey shadow on soft stone cardstock. For the focal image, I used an embossing folder from Cuttlebug along with some images from the Simply Stationary set stamped in smokey shadow and summer sunrise. The stars are from the Everyday Classics set also stamped in smokey shadow and summer sunrise, cut out and adhered with some foam pop ups. The father stamp is from Mega Mixed Messages set.

Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow I'll share with you the cards I made for my brothers-in-law.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Fathers' Day card! Fab layout and really cool colours you've used! I struggle with male cards but you've really cracked it with this one!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete