July 20, 2009

happy birthday

I made this card for my brother-n-law for his birthday.



I used Nichole's technique by attaching material to cardstock by using Heat n' Bond then cut out a square using my pinking shears. I stamped a fancy flourish in scarlet jewel and the sentiment in dark chocolate. Using my Scor Pal, I created an embossed diamond patterned on scarlet jewel cardstock and attached it to a kraft card base. To add a bit of color I used some spring moss satin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps: fancy flourish, birthday basics
Ink: scarlet jewel, dark chocolate
Paper: kraft, scarlet jewel
Other: spring moss satin ribbon, Scor Pal, canvas material, pop ups, pinking shears
Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I really love the effect you've achieved by stamping on fabric - those pinking shears add a really sweet edge (as well as preventing your material from fraying of course!)
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete