August 22, 2009

Another August GSS entry

This card will be given to my sister and brother-n-law for their anniversary. I love this layout sooo much I think I'll make some more cards but change out the colors and sentiments. I loved making these flowers out of lace. I've made several to have on had and they were so easy to make.



The scalloped piece is stamped with the background basics text style on to fabric then I used some Heat n Bond to adhere it to a piece of cardstock. This made it very easy to cut out. The layer on top of that it a piece of patterened paper and then I made a flower using some lace and attached everything together with a decorative brad.

The card base is rustic cream and I used a layer of true black and kraft. I distressed the black bitty dots paper to tone down the white dots. It makes the dots look more cream than white. The flourish is stamped with Versamark. The sentiment is from Mixed Messages.

Tomorrow I'll have one last project I entered in the August GSS. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is oh so sophisticated and chic! Loving the Kraft and Black combo and all the textures!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete