October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day 2009



For the final leg of our tour with PTI's WCMD challenge we're heading down under to Australia.



For this card I used an Orange Zest card base, stamped the large flourish from Fancy Flourishes in dark chocolate. To add an Aborigine look I used my white gell pen to add the dots around the flourish. I cut a piece of dark chocolate cardstock and punched the bottom with a Martha Stewart punch and placed it at the bottom of the flourish. I also added some white dots to the zig zag.

Well that's it for the tour, I sure did have a blast. Thank you for stopping by and joining me while we took a trip around the world.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is so pretty. Your colors are so vivid and perfect for this challenge. Love this set of Flourishes too (I am wearing out my set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...I love the white dots around the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors on this one! Great job Lisa!

    ReplyDelete