February 25, 2010

February Blog Hop


I'm so excited to be able to participate in this month's hop.  I missed out on the last few due to my father's illness, so I'm glad to be back.  I admire all of the talented ladies that are on the design team at PTI and it was really hard to pick one  person or project that has inspired me because truthfully they all have.  So with that in mind I just wrote down everyone's name and put them in a basket then picked a name and the chosen person is  Michelle Wooderson.  Yes Mishie, you were the chosen one!  

I love visiting her blog almost on a daily basis and one of her many projects that has inspired me was the notebooks.  Visit her blog and on the left bar you will find a label marked notebooks to see all those cute little gems she has created.  Here is a sample of one of the:


and here is mine


I used some paper from My Mind's Eye paired up with some vintage cream and kraft cardstock, melon berry twill ribbon and ink and of course Mish's stamp set Take Note. The button is from my stash and I thought it went well with the kraft paper.

I want to take this time to thank all of the design team members for all their hard work and super projects that have so  inspiring me.  I'm excited to see who has inspired you and the project you have recreated.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs
Lisa

26 comments:

  1. very pretty! That punch is perfect with that paper! This is my first time playing along with the blog hop! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty!! Love the vintage feel of the papers! Great job with the challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! Love your bow and the vintage-y feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers you used for these notebooks, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project & pretty papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love the floral detail on this. And the colors are so soft and pretty. I love Michelle's work too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty notebook! I have always wanted to make one, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I think yours is lovely. I can't wait to discover more lovelies on your blog later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so hard to make a choice for just one of them, isn't it? Michelle's work is fantastic and so is your take on the notebook! Love the vintage touch of your pp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a fan of Mish's notebooks too! Great job with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful notebook!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the notebook!!! Beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your notebook! Such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your button and ribbon embellishment. So cute! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So feminine and delicate, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. These are what got me started with PTI in the first place!! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty. Very soft and vintage-y looking. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty notepad, very soft and elegant. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely, the patterned paper is a perfect choice for a muted, vintage colour scheme. I'd carry this in my handbag with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty notebook! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So lovely! You did such a great job with the challenge. I definitely need to make one of these notebooks, too! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't made one of these note covers but your project is inspiring me!! Just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete