April 12, 2010

Celebrate Today

Happy Monday!  I came across this piece of striped paper in my stash that I really liked, the piece was only 5" x 7" so I wanted to get the most use out of it.  I CASED a card from Dan McVey seen here.  Here is my version


For the other piece of this striped paper I created this card


I just happened to have this piece of patterned paper in my scraps that I keep on counter and thought they went well together.  For the focal image I used the Vintage Labels, Giga Guidelines and Mega Mixed Messages stamp sets. I added some dark chocolate twill ribbon and some foam pop dots and rounded the bottom corners.  These colors went well with a spring moss card base.

I hope you all have a great week, thanks for peeking.

Hugs
Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, Love what you made. I'm CASing this if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I love the mix of Vintage Labels with the Fillable Frames #1 die. How clever! Great color combo. too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love card #1 A LOT!!!!!! That frame fits perfectly with that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa I love how you used the artisan edge in the MIDDLE of the card (#2)! How awesome and clever is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the colors and pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous! I love the stripes, and the floral paper, and the framed sentiment, just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete