April 17, 2010

Life

I was on  Martha Stewart's site the other day and came across a neat card layout, so this is my take on it.


I just have to say that I'm in love with the new flower dies from PTI.  For this card I used orange zest card front and cut out two flowers, then using my Scor Pal I scored some lines around the flowers.  This will help it to pop out alittle and gives them some dimention.  I used a white card base and adhered raspberry fizz bitty dots paper to the front then attached the orange zest card front.



I using some glue dots to attached the flowers and added some raspberry fizz buttons tied with white floss.


The sentiment is from the Life set stamped on white cardstock in orange zest and raspberry fizz.  I then added a strip of glitter at the top and bottom using the 1/8" scor tape.  The colors really pop IRL and it came together rather quickly.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! Love this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love how you punched out the flower and put the bitty dot paper in its place.Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so awesome how you popped up those flowers. I really like the scoring detail that you added too. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the raspberry fizz popping out from behind the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scored lines on the flowers Lisa! What a clever idea...the card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card! I like the rapberry fizz polka dots peeking out. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool! Love how you used the dies!

    ReplyDelete