September 11, 2010

A Season of Blessings


Every year I send out Autumn cards to my family and this year is no exception.  I love this little acorn from the First Fruits stamp set.  Actually I love all the images from that set.    I stamped the bottom of the acorn in Sahara Sand by Versa Magic, the top is stamped in burnt sienna by Palette.  I used Tombow markers for the leaves and stem.  To add some dimension, I cut out one acorn and added some foam 3D-Dots by EK Success.


The sentiment is from the Fall Elegance set stamped in dark chocolate and ripe avocado.   I rounded the Blessings sentiment to fit the curve of the oval.  I created a picnic plaid design using the five line image from Background Basics- Retro onto kraft cardstock in fresh snow ink.  I stamped the small acorn image from Limitless Labels  in Versamark on terra cotta tile then embossed it with the picnic plaid impressions plate.  The patterned paper is from PTI's Green Tea Leaves paper pack.

I better get these ready to mail since the first day of Fall is coming up soon.

Hugs
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the patterned paper with the plaid base!

    ReplyDelete