January 27, 2011

Birthday Stars

I have a quick and easy card to show you today.  I decided to use masculine colors for this one but by changing the colors you can create girly cards or cards for the kids.


For the top of the card I used the wood grain impression plate, the bottom I attached some bitty dots paper in enchanted evening. I ran a 1/2" strip of dark chocolate cardstock through my crimper to add as well.  I die cut some harvest gold felt with the large star die, then die cut  white cardstock using a nesties die. 


The sentiment is from Make a Wish set stamped in enchanted evening and the star is from Star Prints stamped in lemon tart ink.

3 comments:

  1. Super nice card. I am always on the look out for easy masculine cards that don't look too easy to make. This is a goodie! I especially love the felt star. The use of yellow is really nice here too. Very fresh indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I really love this color combo. I need to use my bitty dots paper and star dies more. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Superbowl Sunday,
    I just wanted to say hello and to also say that I just love this card. The colors that you picked for it are perfect.
    I am giving away a set of free clear stamps on my blog, please come on over and take a look. http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete