January 22, 2011

Sparkle

Hi everyone!  Sorry for my long absence, time just got away from me with the holidays, working and everything, then my father and I were down with the flu but all is well again.  Today was the perfect day to be inside and work in my happy room.  The temp was 0 degrees when I woke up this morning, brrrrrrr.

Anyway, I thought I would share my winter banner that I have hanging in my studio.  Where I have the banner hanging in the photos is not where I actually hung the banner,  this was the best place to get some decide shots of it.


I used a variety of winter theme patterned paper for the banner and the medallions. 


There's lots of "sparkle" on this banner, from the letters to the silver tinsel and Martha Stewarts crystal tinsel glitter.  I had that stuff all over the place.  The felt scalloped border even had silver glitter in it but I had to add more tinsel glitter to it.

I die cut some felt snowflakes and added silver snowflake brads in the middle.  This was such a fun project to work on.  Stay tuned when I'll have more projects to show you this week.

Enjoy your weekend and stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. So many wonderful gorgeous details! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!! love the papers and glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is an astonishing banner. Hardly seems right to call it just "a banner" as it sits here before me in all its glory does it? Just magical and so very special.

    ReplyDelete