February 27, 2011

Best Wishes

Happy Sunday,

Just playing around in my happy room today and came up with this card.


I love all of the elements in the Mat Stack 2 stamp set especially this flourish.  So I decided to create a background using this stamp.  I love how it turned out and will have to try it in different colors. 

I just simply stamped this image on white cardstock using Versafine onyx black ink.  Before attaching it to a white card base I wrapped a piece of black ribbon I had in my stash around to stamped piece.  Using the Mat Stack 4 die I cut a piece of raspberry fizz then embossed it using the linen/canvas impression plate.  I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Mat Stack 2 die then stamped the image and sentiment in black ink and attached some black rhinestones on each end.  I used some foam pop dots to adhere my focal image to the card.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your stamped background using the flourish from the Mat Stack set! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making magic in your happy room! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete