February 9, 2011

PTI color challenge

Hi Folks,

Today, Papertrey Ink has issued a color challenge and I've chosen to use Michelle Wooderson's colors of Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Harvest Gold and Simply Chartreuse.  Here is a pic of her projects


and here is my project .  I stamped Background Basics Text Style with distressing ink on to vintage cream cardstock then cut a piece of Simply Chartreuse and used a Martha Stewart border punch on each side.  I then wrapped some rustic twine around a few times before adhering to the card base.  I die cut the butterflies with a PTI die then used the canvas/linen impression plate to give them a little texture.  Some foam pop dots were used to attached the butterflies to the card and I added some pearls for a final touch.


I look forward to using the other color combos in the future.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: